Terms and Conditions
- Home Clinic is an iOS & Android Application and an online service of Elbit Medical Diagnostic Services that gives access to patients to book a slot or an appointment with a Healthcare Professional via phone, tablet, or computer.
- A medically qualified doctor (in his/her specialty), a certified physiotherapist, a phlebotomist with MLT/DMLT degree is eligible to work with Home clinic as a freelancer with their own conveyance.
- Pharmaceutical stores/Fitness centres/Financial consultants/ other medical professionals can refer their patients/customers for investigations or services and get a referral bonus for the same. Their referral code must be shared with their respective patient/customer for booking the appointment/slot on the Home Clinic app. If a referred patient/customer is visiting one of the Elbit diagnostics centres in Hyderabad or Bangalore, then the patient must specify the name with referral code at the time of billing. This will help us to keep a track of all the referrals.
- An employee of Elbit/Home Clinic cannot act as an agent or partner while still employed with Elbit/Home clinic.
- Mode of payment: NEFT or Cheque.
- Home Clinic shall prepare a monthly payment order for each agent procured business and the payment for the same will be made after 15 days from date of payment order.
6. Elbit Medical diagnostic services or Home Clinic does not take any liability against the acts and actions done by the Medical professionals through this Home Clinic iOS & Android Application. Home clinic shall reimburse the patient only the amount that was paid for the test if any dispute arises.
7. Any disputes shall be referred to resolve by mediation and if the dispute is not resolved then it can be referred to arbitration pursuant to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The Arbitration shall be conducted by an Arbitral Tribunal consisting of a neutral Arbitrator to be appointed by Elbit. The language of the arbitration shall be English and place of arbitration shall be Hyderabad.
8. This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law rules. Home Clinic expressly agrees that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute under this Policy’s use of the Services resides in Hyderabad.
9. Home Clinic will not attend any emergency cases/patients.